POLICY: Petty Cash / Expense Reports
PURPOSE: To provide immediate limited cash at the jobsite for emergency use.
RESPONSIBILITY: The Superintendent
1. A petty cash allowance will be established at project start up.
2. The amount of the allowance will vary depending on the size of the project. The Director of Field Operations will determine the amount.
3. The petty cash will be given to the Superintendent and will be used at his discretion.
4. A “Reimbursement Requisition” (Form O.F.M.-200) will be submitted periodically to ensure a sufficient amount at all times.
5. Invoices or cash tickets must accompany each “Reimbursement Requisition.”
6. The Superintendent will be responsible for balancing the account at the completion of the project.