POLICY: Project Daily Report
PURPOSE: To document a detailed record of each day’s activities.
RESPONSIBILITY: The Superintendent
1. Use Procore to enter and generate your daily report.
2. In addition to the weather and technical data required, the Superintendent will, in his own words, describe the following:
- The work performed
- Problems encountered
- Meetings attended
- Direction/instructions received, etc.
3. A Subcontractor’s Daily Report will be attached by each subcontractor on the site that day (O.F.M.-60).
4. The Superintendent will e-mail the completed Daily Report each day to the Construction Coordinator. The Construction Coordinator will post the Daily Report and distribute it to the appropriate personnel.
NOTE: From the Daily Report it should be possible, at a future date, to reconstruct the activities of the entire job. Each delay will be explained in detail so it can be understood and substantiated how the Critical Path was interrupted to create a lost day.