POLICY: Vendor Purchase Order Agreement
PURPOSE: To establish a uniform procedure for the preparation of the purchasing agreements with vendors that supply only material to our projects.
RESPONSIBILITY: Project Manager
1. The Project Manager will prepare the Purchase Order using the Purchase Order template that is available on Procore.
2. The Project Manager will track execution status of the Purchase Order via the Commitment Log maintained in Procore. The Project Manager will maintain the log.
3. The Project Manager should be sure that any items specifically excluded from the Purchase Order terms are covered in other areas of the estimate or with other Vendors.
4. The Purchase Order should be routed to the Vendor for execution via DocuSign. Vendor shall return the executed Purchase Order agreement and all associated contract documents within two weeks of receipt of the Purchase Order.
5. Prior to final execution by the Vice President of Operations, the Purchase Order should be checked by the Project Manager for revisions made to the agreement by the Vendor. Any revisions should be resolved as indicated by the Project Manager’s initials on each revision prior to giving the document to the Vice President of Operations. Any revisions related to the standard terms of the Purchase Order must be approved by the Vice President of Operations.
6. Once the document is completely executed, the Project Manager will distribute via Docusign as indicated on the Purchase Order. The
7. The Purchase Order will not be entered into accounting until the document is fully executed. No payments can be made to the Vendor until the agreement is fully executed and entered into accounting.