POLICY: Warranty Procedure
PURPOSE: To ensure all warranty issues are addressed and resolved in a timely manner.
RESPONSIBILITY: Project Manager
1. Workmanship and defective material issues that occur after Carter & Carter demobilizes from the project site will be considered warranty items.
2. The Project Manager will remain responsible for facilitating the satisfactory completion of all items during both the construction and warranty periods.
3. All warranty issues will be generated in the Procore “Warranty” tab by designated onsite maintenance personnel.
4. The designated maintenance person will directly contact each subcontractor as warranty issues occur. If the applicable subcontractor fails to respond to this request within forty eight (48) hours, C&C will step in to help facilitate completion of the warranty items.
5. The Warranty tab will be updated by the designated maintenance person as items are completed.