POLICY: Warranty/Call Back Item List
PURPOSE: To ensure all warranty issues are addressed and resolved in a timely manner.
RESPONSIBILITY: Vice President of Field Operations
1. Items requiring attention that surface after final payments to Carter & Carter will be considered warranty items.
2. The Project Manager and Superintendent will remain responsible for satisfactory completion of all items during both the construction and warranty periods.
3. All warranty issues will be reported at the weekly staff meeting.
4. The issues will be recorded on the Warranty/ Call Back Item List.
5. The list will be updated weekly and circulated as required. An updated copy will be inserted into the corporate warranty book prior to the weekly staff meeting.