POLICY: Project Daily Log
PURPOSE: To document a detailed record of each project’s daily activities.
RESPONSIBILITY: The Superintendent
1. On your computer or iOS device, use Procore to enter and generate the daily log.
2. In addition to the weather and technical data required, the following information shall be provided each day:
- The work performed & individual subcontractor’s manpower (subcontractor may enter their data directly into the Procore daily log at the discretion of the Superintendent)
- Problems encountered
- Meetings conducted
- Direction/instructions received, etc.
- Any 3rd party inspections conducted
- Any project delays encountered
- Pertinent job conversations documented
4. From within the Procore Daily Log Tab, the Superintendent will “Complete and Distribute” the completed Daily Log each day. Daily log shall be submitted by 9 AM the following day.
NOTE: From the Daily Report it should be possible, at a future date, to reconstruct the activities of the entire job. Each delay will be explained in detail so it can be understood and substantiated how the Critical Path was interrupted to create a lost day.
Procore Daily Report