POLICY: Project Daily Log
PURPOSE: To document a detailed record of each day’s activities.
RESPONSIBILITY: The Superintendent
1. On your computer or iOS device, use Procore to enter and generate your daily log.
2. In addition to the weather and technical data required, the Superintendent will, in his own words, describe the following:
- The work performed
- Problems encountered
- Meetings attended
- Direction/instructions received, etc.
3. A Subcontractor’s Daily Report will be attached by each subcontractor on the site that day (O.F.M.-60).
4. From within the Procore Daily Log Tab, the Superintendent will “Complete and Distribute” the completed Daily Log each day.
NOTE: From the Daily Report it should be possible, at a future date, to reconstruct the activities of the entire job. Each delay will be explained in detail so it can be understood and substantiated how the Critical Path was interrupted to create a lost day.