POLICY: Tool Inventory Log
PURPOSE: To ensure accountability of all job purchased tools.
RESPONSIBILITY: The Superintendent
1. All non-expendable tools, when purchased, shall be listed on the General Tool Inventory Log.
2. The inventory log shall be updated regularly as condition of the tools warrant.
3. At the conclusion of the project, the tool inventory will be audited and tools inspected. All tools in good working condition will be transferred to another project.
4. The General Tool Inventory Log will be available for management review at all times.
5. An updated copy of the Tool Inventory Log will be submitted to the VP of Operations as requested.