POLICY: Tool Inventory Log
PURPOSE: To ensure accountability of all job purchased tools.
RESPONSIBILITY: The Superintendent
1. All non-expendable tools, when purchased, shall be listed on the General Tool Inventory Log.
2. The inventory log shall be updated regularly as condition of the tools warrant.
3. At the conclusion of the project, the tool inventory will be audited and an appropriate credit issued to the project for tools returned to the equipment department.
4. The General Tool Inventory Log will be available for management review at all times.
5. An updated copy of the Tool Inventory Log will be submitted to the Director of Field Operations each week.