POLICY: Historical Data
PURPOSE: To gather and maintain historical information for all completed projects. This will include the Project Cost History as well as the Quantity History.
RESPONSIBILITY: Chief Estimator
1. After a project is completely closed out in the accounting system, the Accounting Manager will forward a copy of the project’s final Cost Report.
2. The Project Manager will review the final cost report for accuracy.
3. The final cost information will be input into Form O.EST.-160.
4. The quantities used on a project will be determined, i.e. number of doors per square foot, windows per unit and other. This information will assist when preparing conceptual estimates and will be used for comparisons.
5. A record of all of the project’s final cost will be maintained by the Estimating Department.