POLICY: Near Term Schedule
PURPOSE: To actively monitor, evaluate and update the progress of the project and plan the upcoming work activities.
RESPONSIBILITY: The Superintendent
1. A Near Term Schedule will be prepared prior to beginning work on each project.
2. Every two weeks on a day and time established by the Superintendent and Project Manager, the Near Term Schedule should be updated in conjunction with the 3rd party scheduling consultant. The update can occur via conference call or on site.
3. Each activity shown on the Near Term Schedule will be addressed and evaluated. A determination will be made as to the status of the activity with the following information requested:
- Was activity completed as scheduled?
- When will it be completed?
- Why was it not completed?
4. All activities within six weeks of the meeting will be indicated on the schedule.
5. Critical delivery, mobilizations, inspections, delays, or other milestone events will be shown.
6. The updated Near Term Schedule will be distributed to all subcontractors via Procore email. Additionally, the updated Near Term Schedule will be reviewed during the Weekly Subcontractor’s Schedule Meeting and included in the meeting agenda.