POLICY: Jobsite Safety
PURPOSE: To ensure a safe working environment for all persons employed and/or visiting a Carter & Carter jobsite and to comply with all applicable OSHA regulations.
- The Job Safety Plan will be prepared by the Superintendent in accordance with our Project Loss Control Manual.
- The Jobsite Safety Plan will consist of but not be limited to the following in accordance with our Loss Control Manual:
- Statement of Policy;
- Safe jobsite responsibilities;
- General safety procedures;
- Employee orientation;
- Employee general safety requirements; and
- Employee Job Safety Agreement;
- Other Jobsite Safety Practices.
- The Superintendent and all permanent employees will be familiar and use the plan as a guide in all operations at the job site.
- The Job Safety Plan will be kept at the jobsite in the field office along with all other posting requirements.
- The Job Safety Plan will be filed in the Safety Binder as described in Policy O.S.-180.
See Project Loss Control Manual.