POLICY: Owner/Architect/Contractor Meeting (Monthly)
PURPOSE: Monthly meetings held by the Project Manager to review Project Status with the Owner and Architect.
RESPONSIBILITY: Project Manager
1. The Project manager shall schedule a meeting monthly with the Owner and the Architect. The Project Manager is to publish and distribute an agenda 24 hours in advance of the meeting via PROCORE.
2. This meeting will be used to review project status and resolve any unresolved issues that may have arisen the prior month.
3. The pay request will be reviewed at the meeting.
4. Meeting minutes shall be distributed via Procore no later than 48 hours after the meeting.
5. See OAC Meeting Agenda Template