POLICY: Public Bid Room Notification
PURPOSE: To provide broad public notification of bidding information pertaining to the project.
RESPONSIBILITY: Estimator in Charge
Notify the Dodge Rooms or Builders Exchanges (sample memo attached) in the proximity of the construction and near our office to publish bid information. The following items of information should be included in the listing:
1. The name and location of the project.
2. The type of construction, size of building and approximate total contract amount.
3. The date, time and location of receipt of bids.
4. The names of Carter & Carter’s personnel to contact regarding the bid.
5. The telephone and fax numbers of our office.
6. The company names of the pre-selected subcontractors, if any.
7. A statement that all bidders must pre-qualify to bid.
8. A copy of the Invitation to Bid memo.
9. A copy of the Bidder Information Sheet.