POLICY: Mandatory Posting Requirements
PURPOSE: To ensure compliance with all Federal and State posting requirements
PROCEDURE: The following documents must be displayed in a prominent location, i.e. field office, bulletin board, etc. from the beginning of construction until completion:
1. Federal Job Safety and Health Protection OSHA poster (O.F.M.-210-A)
2. Emergency Information Form (O.F.M.-210-B)
3. Federal Minimum Wage (O.F.M.-210-C)
4. Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (O.F.M.-210-D)
5. Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993 (O.F.M.-210-E)
6. Employee Polygraph Protection Act (O.F.M.-210-F)
7. OSHA 300 Log (O.F.M.-210-G)and Annual Posting OSHA 300-A Log (O.F.M.-210-G-A)
8. Workers Compensation (specific to state) (O.F.M.-210-H)
9. Child Labor Law (specific to state) (O.F.M.-210-J)
10. Hazard Communications Program and Material Inventory (O.F.M.-210-K)
11. MSDS contact poster (O.F.M.-210-L)
12. MSDS phone/fax stickers.
13. Supervisor MSDS wallet cards.
14. A list of all authorized forklift operators.
15. Job Safety Plan
The state’s Department of Industrial Relations should be consulted when building outside of Alabama to ensure compliance with their regulations.