POLICY: Mandatory Posting Requirements
PURPOSE: To ensure compliance with all Federal and State posting requirements
RESPONSIBILITY: Superintendent/Director of Administration
PROCEDURE: The following documents must be displayed in a prominent location, i.e. field office, bulletin board, etc. from the beginning of construction until completion:
1. Federal Job Safety and Health Protection OSHA poster
2. Emergency Information Form
3. Federal Minimum Wage
4. Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
5. Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993
6. Employee Polygraph Protection Act
7. OSHA 300 Log (O.F.M.-210-G)and Annual Posting OSHA 300-A Log
8. Workers Compensation (specific to state)
9. Child Labor Law (specific to state)
10. Hazard Communications Program and Material Inventory
11. MSDS contact poster
12. MSDS phone/fax stickers.
13. Supervisor MSDS wallet cards.
14. A list of all authorized forklift operators.
15. Job Safety Plan
The state’s Department of Industrial Relations should be consulted when building outside of Alabama to ensure compliance with their regulations.