POLICY: Project Start Up Action List
PURPOSE: To provide a check list of typical/critical items that will ensure proper project start-up.
RESPONSIBILITY: Project Manager
1. The Project Manager will obtain a copy of the Carter & Carter Project Start-Up List (O.S.-10).
2. The Project Manager will assign responsibilities for set up or completion of the items denoted on the Start-Up List.
3. The Project Manager will establish “and note” on the form the earliest possible estimated completion date of each item.
4. The Project Manager distributes the Project Start-Up List to all parties with an assigned responsibility. The Project Manager holds responsible parties accountable until the list is complete. Completion dates are noted on the Project Start-Up Check List.
5. The Project Manager provides the Vice President of Contract Management a copy of the check list on a weekly basis until all items are completed.
NOTE: A copy of the Project Start-Up Check List is attached.