POLICY: Weekly Project Status Meetings
PURPOSE: The Project Management and Superintendent and Senior Staff will meet as scheduled to review current project progress. PROCORE must be up to date for this meeting! This meeting should run no more than 1 hours. (The first 30 minutes should not include the superintendent.)
RESPONSIBILITY: Project Manager and Superintendent
TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
SUPERINTENDENT NOT PRESENT
1. Prime Contract Recap
- Change Orders and Change Request: Are all Potential Change Orders entered? (Weather Delays in PCOs?)
- Revised Substantial Completion Dates: Have all Delays been documented and submitted?
- Review “Open Commitment Status” Report
- Subcontractor Startup Meetings
3. Budget Review
- Items in Red
- Contingency Review
4. Procore’s Home Page
- Procore’s Project Overview
- My Open Items: All Personnel Open their perspective open items and review.
- Material Procurement Schedule
- Near Term Schedule and Schedule Overview
- Field Issues
- Review Milestones – Do we need to add a Milestones sheet to Google docs tab? Can we use Project dates within procore.
- Architect Field Reports
- Additional Training Items
7. CRITICAL ITEMS and FIELD ISSUES
SET TIME AND DATE FOR NEXT MEETING!